~ TELEMEDICINE UPDATE ~
For the health and safety of our patients, staff members, and providers, Gastroenterology of the Rockies will be offering the option of telemedicine to all patients scheduled for an Office Visit beginning Thursday, March 19.
Our Call Center staff is working diligently to contact all patients with appointments scheduled in the upcoming weeks.
If you are currently scheduled for a telemedicine visit, please follow the instructions below. If you are interested in scheduling a telemedicine visit, please call us at 303.604.5000.
- Download app for Android or iPhone (search v2md)
or weblink if you are using a computer (please note, you must use the Chrome or Firefox browser)
- Create your account with full name, DOB, email address, phone number, password
- We recommend that you test your hardware before proceeding
- You should see the visit if it is already scheduled
- If you do not see a visit then please call us at: 303.604.5000
- Review and sign your consent forms
- Wait for your physician to join
- Join your video call
Click HERE for tips on a successful call!
We are aware that the Coronavirus situation is serious and are committed to protecting our patients, providers, staff and community. Gastroenterology of the Rockies has adopted the recommendations of the CDC and the CO Department of Health to protect our patients and colleagues during this pandemic.
We are also in constant contact with our health system partners to share best practices and collaboration in emergency preparedness and business continuity planning.
Below are some key guidelines and recommendations adopted for managing COVID-19 exposure. Please call our office to reschedule at least 30+ days out if any of the following apply to you:
- In the last 14 days you have had a fever, shortness of breath or coughing
- You have you had close exposure to someone with a positive COVID-19 diagnosis or fever, shortness of breath or coughing in the last 14 days
- You have you traveled to high risk areas in the last week
~We will continue to closely monitor events related to this evolving epidemic and share with you any updates and further actions that may be warranted~
Thank you for choosing Gastroenterology of the Rockies as your preferred provider in GI healthcare! We strive to deliver the highest quality healthcare and customer service to you, our patient. All appointment requests will be responded to in one business day. Our schedulers are available Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm MST, even during the lunch hour.
With Gastroenterology of the Rockies, you're in the best of hands. All of our board certified physicians have the educational background, advanced training and medical skills you deserve when receiving care for digestive issues.