In-House Pathology Lab
Experienced and professional pathology can help us determine the most accurate diagnosis & treatment for your GI care.
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is proud to offer in-house pathology services. Our contracted Pathologist, Dr. Jason Hicks is board-certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology. He has 10 years of experience with a special expertise in GI Pathology. With that said, he and his team are committed to providing our patients with accurate, timely and quality results. With the pathology lab being co-located, we are able to obtain results within 24 to 48 hours.
As a referring provider, you should expect our dictation reports, as well as the pathology results, bundled together and sent to your office within that 24-48 hour window.
As a patient, you should expect one of our medical staff members to personally contact you with your results.
We are Proud to Offer the Following Services to You:
- Dedicated, Fellowship Trained, Board Certified Anatomic & Clinical Pathologist
- Expert Team Comprised of a Histologist and Lab Members
- Industry Leading Turn Around Time for Results with Quality Patient Service
- Clear, Concise Reports
- Bundled Dictation & Pathology Results
- Sterile & Pristine Lab Environment